Singapore is ranked third, for bullying in schools, globally. Students in Singapore experience more bullying than in other countries.
- being left out,
- being made fun of,
- being threatened,
- having belongings taken by others,
- being hit/ pushed around, and
- having nasty rumours about them.
- Aggressiveness and intended harm on others,
- Repetition, and
- Power imbalance.
- Reporting the incident to the authorities
- Spotting the bullies
- Encouraging children to express their feelings when they are uncomfortable in any situation
- Lending a listening ear
- Looking out for signs of depression in children